A service that the customer submits to obtain an official approved document through which he/she can conduct economic and commercial activities legally in the emirate
- License form.
- Trade name certificate.
- Copy passport and Emirates ID.
- Security approval for investors.
- Certified no-objection letter for non-investor, if required.
- Trade permission for minors (under 21) from the court (if required).
- Technical Evaluation Report (Commercial Control Section).
- Certified copy of lease contract and title deed, if necessary.
- Approval of official authorities depending on activity.
- Service Agent Contract/ Business Company Certified by Commercial Legal Affairs (Legal Status: Service Agent/ Business Company).
- Certified copy of the trade license and register of main company according to legal status (Gulf branch / foreign branch) in respect of a local branch.
- Notarization of Partnership Agreements- Memorandum of Association from Commercial Legal Affairs (Legal Status: Limited Liability Company/ General Partnership/ Public or Private Joint Stock Company)
- Certified copy of company Memorandum of Association with annexes are required, if any, according to the legal form (Gulf branch / foreign branch with legal translation). As for the local branch, a copy of company Memorandum of Association with annexes are required, if any, according to the legal form.
- Board meeting minutes approving the opening of the branch according to the legal form (Gulf branch / foreign branch with legal translation).
- Certified Copy of Company's Policies (Joint Stock Companies).
- Agency Contract between Foreign Company and Certified Local Agent. (Legal Status: Local/ Gulf/ Foreign Branch with its Legal Translation).
- Sole proprietorships and individual companies under the service agent system (obtaining approval from the license holder to open the branch)
- Business companies (obtaining approval from the license holders to open the branch).
License issuance: the collection rate is 8% for citizen and 13% for expatriate (from lease value)
Register issuance: AED 500/ 1000/ 1200/ 1700/ 4000/ 5000/ 7000 (depending on legal status)
Printing: AED 300
E-services: AED 100
Representative ID: AED 300
Technical Evaluation: AED 150
Extra fees associated to other Departments will be charged.
1- License form
2- Trade name certificate
3- Copy of Passport (locals)
4- Copy of Passport (foreigners)
5- Certified No Objection Letter
6- Technical evaluation report (Commercial Control Section)
7- Certified copy of lease contract
8- Official entities approvals according to commercial activities
9- Legal contracts according to license type
10- Copy of Emirates ID (foreigners)
11- Copy of Emirates ID (locals)
12- Certified copy of title deed
SEDD Official Website
7:30 am – 3:30 pm
(Tasheel) Service Centers
8:00 am – 8:00 pm
One working day