Displaying products of different companies in one place or, placing a tent in addition to providing a specific location for commercial purposes.
- Fill out events and exhibition permit form
- Exhibition request letter in Arabic, including (exhibition content - number of participants – exhibition period - location and area).
- No Objection Letter form concerned authorities (landlord – Civil Defence, etc.)
- Permit is required for accompanying promotional campaign (promotional campaign requirements and conditions).
- Approval of concerned authority to place children's toys.
- Samples of printed materials before printing, including the Arabic ones.
- Exhibition permit application shall be submitted no less than a month before the date specified for its launch.
- Permit id provided to events and exhibition management license that is issued from Sharjah.
- Ensure that the stores participating in the exhibition have a valid license inside or outside Sharjah.
- Submitting exhibition request 30 days before the exhibition through the Department.
- Area from 1 to 500 ft2: AED 10000
- Area from 501 to 1000 ft2: AED 20000
- Area of more than 1000 ft2: AED 30000
- Additional fees are required for promotional advertisements
- Amending Permit Data: AED 500
Branches of the Department of Economic Development from 7:30 am to 3:30 pm
Service Centers (Tas’heel) from 8 am to 8 pm
On working day
If you face any issue Please contact help desk at the number: