Food Trucks Permits
Permits granted to commercial licenses owned by UAE nationals to engage in economic activities.
Permits granted to UAE nationals to sell food through food trucks for licenses issued in Sharjah only.
- Permit form for food truck
- Copy of a valid license.
- Photo of vehicle/truck design.
- Investor has the right to issue only one food truck permit per license.
- If the activity requires approvals from other parties, customer service coordinator must direct the investor to review it.
- Investor must complete the procedures for issuing a permit by submitting request through SEDD branch, service center or e-services.
- Pay the annual fee of AED 3000 when issuing or renewing the permit. The permit period may be for six months, for which a fee of AED 1500 is to be paid.
- Amending Permit Data: AED 500
Sharjah Economic Development Department branches 7:30am To 3:30pm
Tasheel's Service Centers 8:00am To 8:00pm
One working day
If you face any issue Please contact help desk at the number: