A device placed in specific places to sell certain types of goods.
A self-service machine such as a bank ATM, a device for paying phone bills and government services, a photocopy device, and others.
- Fill out permit form.
- No Objection Letter from landlord.
- No Objection Letter from Sharjah City Municipality in case of selling food and beverages (vending machines).
- Copy of valid license issued in Sharjah.
- Device design.
- Device location.
- No Objection Letter or agreement from concerned authorities to provide their services (vending machines)
- No Objection Letter or agreement from Central Bank to provide their services (ATM)
- Vending/ Self-service Machines: AED 500 (annually) in addition to logo fees: AED 500
- ATM: AED 1500 (annually)
- Amending Permit Data: AED 500
• Department of Economic Development branches from 7:30 to 3:30
• Service delivery centers (Tas’heel) from 8 am to 8 pm
One working day
If you face any issue Please contact help desk at the number: 80080000