Promotional Campaign Permit
Promotional offers held through commercial establishments to promote a good or service.
- Fill out permit form.
- Campaign request letter in Arabic, including campaign method, campaign period, locations, prizes and their value (if any), number of raffles (if any), their dates and locations.
- Copy of license, if issued in another emirate.
- Approval from Food Control Section, Public Health Department in Sharjah City Municipality, in case of selling food products.
- Approval form Sharjah Health Authority in case of selling therapeutic and medical products.
- Approval of Sharjah Real Estate Registration Department, in case of selling real state units.
- Approval of Ministry of Community Development and Sharjah Department of Culture, in case of promoting artistic activity.
- Fill out price list in case of special offers that include discounts.
- No Objection Letter from the entity to which the bid will be held, in the event case of a vehicle display or placing platform, or advertising or promotional material outside the establishment's website.
- In case of organizing promotional campaign that includes distributing prizes, it is required to fill out an award delivery acknowledgment form when delivering the prizes to the winners. This form should includes winner’s data, type of award, copy of valid passport and residency (for expatriates), copy of ID, and original award voucher. This form should be submitted after the campaign to prove that winners have received their prizes.
- Presence of SEDD employee on prize draw is mandatory. If the employee is absent, the withdrawal is considered canceled and the department will take necessary actions in this regard. In case of wanting to change withdrawal date at Sharjah, SEDD must be notified of this for coordination.
- The facility shall deliver the prizes to the winners within 40 days from the end of the campaign. In the event of the expiry of the period imposed on the facility, the value of the prizes not received from their owners shall be handed over to SEDD.
- If raffles are held in another emirate, the permit issued for the campaign from this emirate must be attached.
- If raffles are held in another emirate, a letter from the parent company stating that must be attached.
- Samples of vouchers (raffles - sweep and win - discounts - others), if any, before printing, including Arabic ones and important dates such as (campaign period- raffles - discount voucher validity, etc.).
- Submitting promotional campaign request 7 days in advance through e services, service centers or the Department.
Fees are determined by Commercial Permit Section employee
- Branches of the Department of Economic Development from 7:30 am to 3:30 pm
- Service Centers (Tas’heel) from 8 am to 8 pm
One working day
If you face any issue Please contact help desk at the number: 80080000