Simple Commandite Company
Simple Commandite Company
A Simple Commandite Company is a company, which consists of one or more joint partners liable, severally and jointly, for the obligations of the company and having the capacity of traders, and one or more silent partners not liable for the obligations of the company other than to the extent of their respective shares in the capital. Silent Partners shall not have the capacity of a trader.
Individuals – Institutions – Companies
- Issuing the initial approval through the channels available at e‑services or service centers
- Certifying Memorandum of Association for a company by visiting the Commercial Legal Affairs Section at SEDD or through the channels available in e-services or service centers
- Fingerprint of investors or their legal representatives at the service center
- Certifying lease contract from Sharjah City Municipality
- Any natural or legal person may be a partner at the Simple Commandite Company
- Company name should consists of one name of the general partners or more with the addition of evidence of the legal form of the company. It may be added, unless the company has its own commercial name.
- Company can engage in most industrial, commercial and professional activities.
- Certifying contract or appendix with value less than AED 50,000. Required fees: AED 200 for the signature of each party of contract or appendix.
- Certifying contract or appendix with value less than AED 50,000 or not more than AED 100,000. Required fees: AED 300 for the signature of each party of contract or appendix.
- Certifying contract or appendix with value exceeding AED 100,000. Required fees: 0.5% of contract or appendix value, up to a maximum of AED 15,000.
- Certifying unlimited value contract or appendix. Required fees: AED 200 for the signature of each party of contract or appendix.
- Fees for issuing licenses, a minimum of AED 2750 for UAE citizen / AED 5500 for foreigners
- Approving advertisement specification form fees, a minimum of AED 200 (taking into account the difference in fees according to the signboard data)
- Issuing commercial register certificate fees AED 1000
- Taking into account the collection of fees on the rental value (for citizens 8% and for foreigners 13%)
- Taking into account the collection of fees of Sharjah Chamber of Commerce and Industry System
1. Sharjah City Municipality
2. Approvals of other authorities depending on activity
Sharjah Economic Development Department branches 7:30am To 3:30pm
Tasheel Service Centers 8:00am To 8:00pm
One Working Day
If there is a malfunction, please contact technical support at: 065122224