Juridical Person Establishment Guide
• Sole Proprietorship - 100% of UAE and GCC nationals
• One-person company for nationalities from other countries + service agent
It is the facility owned by one person in order to practice an economic, commercial, professional, and industrial activity, and the financial liability of the one-person company is linked to its owner, as he bears all the financial obligations.
- UAE and GCC citizens may own 100% of the sole proprietorship.
- Citizens of other countries from outside GCC may own the sole proprietorship, provided that the service agent is a UAE national.
Individuals - Institutions - Companies
1. Issuing the initial approval through the channels available at e services or service centers
2. Fingerprint of investors or their legal representatives at the service center
- Certified lease contract form Sharjah City Municipality
- Approval from concerned authorities depending on activity
1. Fees for issuing / renewing licenses, a minimum of AED 800 for UAE citizen / AED 1300 for foreigners
2. Permit fees for placing trade name signboard AED 200
3. Approving advertisement specification form fees, a minimum of AED 200 (taking into account the difference in fees according to the signboard data)
4. Issuing commercial register certificate fees AED 500
5. Certifying service agent contract fees AED 550
6. Taking into account the collection of fees on the rental value (for citizens 8% and for foreigners 13%)
7. Taking into account the collection of fees of Sharjah Chamber of Commerce and Industry System
1. Sharjah City Municipality
2. Approval from concerned authorities depending on activity
Sharjah Economic Development Department branches 7:30am To 3:30pm
Tasheel’s Service Centers 7:30am To 3:30pm
One working day
If you face any issue Please contact help desk at the number: 065122224