One person, a natural or legal person, may establish and own a limited liability company. The owner of the company's capital is not asked about its obligations except to the extent of the capital mentioned in its articles of incorporation. The provisions of the limited liability company contained in this law shall apply to it, provided it is not inconsistent with its nature.
Individuals – Companies
- Issuing the initial approval through the channels available at e‑services or service centers
- Certifying Memorandum of Association for a company by visiting the Commercial Legal Affairs Section at SEDD or through the channels available in e-services or service centers
- Fingerprint of investors or their legal representatives at the service center
- Approvals of concerned authorities according to activity
Certifying lease contract from Sharjah City Municipality
- A single person, whether they are natural or legal persons, may establish and own a limited liability company (LLC).
- The name of the company must be accompanied by the name of its owner, followed by the phrase “One Person Company with Limited Liability
- All laws of a limited liability company apply to the company. “Please review the requirements and the laws of a limited liability company.”
- Company can engage in most industrial, commercial and professional activities.
- Certifying contract or appendix with value less than AED 50,000. Required fees: AED 200 for the signature of each party of contract or appendix.
- Certifying contract or appendix with value less than AED 50,000 or not more than AED 100,000. Required fees: AED 300 for the signature of each party of contract or appendix.
- Certifying contract or appendix with value exceeding AED 100,000. Required fees: 0.5% of contract or appendix value, up to a maximum of AED 15,000.
- Certifying unlimited value contract or appendix. Required fees: AED 200 for the signature of each party of contract or appendix.
- Fees for issuing licenses, a minimum of AED 2200
- Approving advertisement specification form fees, a minimum of AED 200 (taking into account the difference in fees according to the signboard data)
- Issuing commercial register certificate fees AED 1000
- Taking into account the collection of fees on the rental value
- Taking into account the collection of fees of Sharjah Chamber of Commerce and Industry System
1. Sharjah City Municipality
2. Approvals of other authorities depending on activity
Sharjah Economic Development Department branches 7:30am To 3:30pm
Tasheel;s Service Centers 8:00am To 8:00pm
One Working Day
If there is a malfunction, please contact technical support at: 065122224