Sharjah Economic Development Department “SEDD” developed this policy to represent its general commitment to the strategic orientations and initiatives in the application of best management practices in a way that enhance the principle of "customer focus" and "government efficiency".
Thus, the Department is committed to implementing the following principles and guidelines:
- Adherence to the implementation of the quality management system in accordance with the standards of ISO 9001: 2015 and to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of these systems.
- Provision of objectives that will improve the performance of the quality management system and the system of handling complaints of customers. Also, the implementation of programs that ensure the achievement of these objectives on a continuous basis, in addition to measuring and monitoring activities. Likely, there should be a periodic review to these objectives to ensure continuous improvement.
- Keeping abreast of the best practices in the work environment in order to develop processes and services in an innovative way to ensure customer satisfaction and happiness.
- Provision of necessary resources to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the quality management system applied and seek to motivate, involve and train staff to achieve intended objectives and programs.
- Being responsible while dealing with all matters relating to customer feedback . Besides, ensuring that the main reasons have been addressed efficiently and effectively, quickly and fairly through a feedback system that is easily accessed, and known for its confidentiality and reliability of the information provided too. Also, such system should be defined, simple, unbiased, effective, monitored and periodically checked.
- Disseminate this policy and involve all concerned partners at it activities as well as services through informing them about it. Also, the importance of providing opportunities for placing suggestions on a continuous basis.
- Top Management 2018